It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My introduction
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:34 am 

Hello to all! My name is Paul Donovan and I was stationed with the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Field Artillery at "The Rock", good old Ayers Kaserne, from 1990 to 1993. I was the Battalion Senior Medical NCO. I really had a great tour, and went to the sandbox in Desert Shield/Desert Storm in '91. I am truly honored to have been in the 3rd Armored Division, a Division with an incredible history, which of course disbanded in '92 and became the 1st Armored Division. Ill' never forget rolling out of the Kaserne gate and heading to Graf and Hoenfels. Always training! Great memories, though. Would not trade them for the world. Really glad to be a Kaserne Vet.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My introduction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 am 

Hello to all! My name is Vincent Jones and I was stationed with the 8th Infantry Division, B Company 8th Signal Battalion at Rose Barracks, from 1990 to 1992 (actually 1994 with 1AD). I was a Mobile Scriber Equipment (MSE) Transmission Systems Operator, MOS 31D. We switched over to 1st Armored Division, B Co. 141st Signal Battalion in early 1992 because 8th ID deactivated and cased it colors. CMTC Hohenfels was our FTX stomping ground every year for 30 days. Went on numerous field exercises near Bad Nauheim, Butzbach, Kirch-Göns, Friedburg (Hesse),Eschborn, Frankfurt/Main, Fulda, & Bad Hersfeld. I enjoyed my time in the US Army europe and to this day, I still live and work in Germany, now in Grafenwöhr.

Offline Profile